SERVPRO of Mission Viejo was called out to the scene due to water damage affecting a garage ceiling. The water damage went unnoticed for two weeks and caused mold growth. The after picture shows that our trained technicians were able to remove the infestation. We took care of our customer as quick as possible to avoid any health concerns. The family was thrilled with the results, and excited to have their home mold-free.
Mold can spread quickly through your home or business in as little as 48 hours. If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, we can inspect and assess your property.