Water Damage to Commercial Building in Laguna Niguel
In this Laguna Niguel business property, a pipe leak between the walls created water damage to the business property. SERVPRO of Mission Viejo worked around the clock to restore the affected area to prevent any secondary damage from occurring. We worked as quickly as possible to have the business up and running by open store hours. We know that commercial water damage can cost a business a lot of money in productivity; it is always our goal to help keep your business running as flawlessly as possible through the restoration process.
Faster To Any Size Disaster
Flooding and water damage is very invasive. Water quickly spreads throughout your home or commercial property and gets absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, and more. SERVPRO of Mission Viejo arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately. This immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
For help restoring your commercial space after a water loss, call SERVPRO of Mission Viejo at 949-855-9992. We’ll make it “Like it never even happened.”