Dryer Causes Garage Fire
This before picture of a garage in Mission Viejo, CA was the result of a fire that was started by the dryer. There was extensive damage to the garage and contents. The inside of the home luckily was not physically affected by the fire, but did suffer from smoke and soot damages. SERVPRO of Mission Viejo cleaned the entire structure and contents for our customer. We placed air scrubbers in every room to ensure healthy air quality throughout the residence. The entire garage was cleaned and we hauled off the debris from the fire. Our customer was very appreciative that we were able to complete the entire process of this disaster.